To help reduce waste and ensure you are happy with your product choices, we recommend the following steps.
- Before placing an order:
- We offer sample sizes for many of our products and ingredients. We recommend purchasing a sample size of the product or ingredient you’re interested in before purchasing a bulk size.
- Samples of products can be found on some product pages or requested for on the Note space while checking out “samples” page. Samples of ingredients can be found under each ingredient. Samples are a good way to get an idea of the product.
- We charge for our samples.
- You can also talk with our customer service team to learn more about our products.
- Double-check your shopping cart to make sure it includes the correct products you intended to purchase
- After placing an order:
- Check your email for your order confirmation. It’s best to do this immediately after placing an order so that you can catch any errors in real-time and contact Organic Shoppe before your order ships.
- We process and ship products confirmed via phone call to be sure of availability
- If you have provided an incorrect shipping address or accidentally ordered the wrong size of a bulk product. We can fix it before shipping.
- However, once your order is out the door it is unfortunately not returnable.
- If you see an error on your order confirmation, our Customer Care Representatives will be happy to assist you in troubleshooting. You can contact us t: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: +1 (346) 754-2866
- To help reduce waste and maintain hygiene, products opened or used are non-refundable. However pls reach us at email@example.com or +1 (346) 754-2866 / +1 (346) 337-5846 for a possible replacement
- If you feel that there is a problem with your order, please contact us within 10 days of receiving it.
For every refund, payment is made between 4-6working days after Organic Shoppe agrees to make a refund, after removing all bank charges incurred.
Orders are shipped Monday through Saturday. Orders placed on Holiday Schedule Closing will be processed for fulfilment the following business day.
If you need to expedite an order, we recommend placing your order before 10 am, or call our Customer Care team at +1 (346) 754-2866
For most items, we will ship within 48 business hours of receiving your order. If an item on your order is out-of-stock, we will hold your entire order until all of it can ship. If you need one or more items immediately, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom bulk orders, including drums and totes, are manufactured at the time you order, and may require a lead time of 20 to 30 business days for us to manufacture, test, and ready for shipment.
Bulk orders are shipped via a transport service company. Customers choosing a personal Transport service company are liable for good damage in transit. Organic Shoppe will not be responsible for goods damage, delays etc. As soon as products are handed over to the instructed company We will take no responsibility for good damaged, lost delay or what so ever.
Troubleshooting Shipping Issues
If Organic Shoppe has made a shipping error, we will re-ship to you as quickly as we can, and using expedited shipping at our expense.
If you refuse your shipment and the order is returned to us, it is considered a non-authorized return and we will not issue credit for your order. All orders are final, unless there is a problem with the product itself, and then we will work with you to replace your product. If you have any questions about this, please let us know at email@example.com or +1 (346) 754-2866
Won’t be Home for your Order?
Consider having your order delivered when are available or a new location can be communicated. This is an important option if we are shipping buttery products during the hot weather, or if you will have to leave your package in an unsecured area.